The elite square wooden garden planter
is manufactured from FSC timber. Due to external use, this timber wooden planter is also pressure treated to ensure longevity. Due to their square shape, these look particularly good when a group of wooden planters are arranged together - some with tall shrubs and others with hanging varieties such as fuschia - this can provide depth, range of colour and texture
Elite Square Wooden Garden Planter Dimensions
- Wooden planter Width: 500mm
- Wooden planter Depth: 500mm
- Wooden planter Height: 410mmm
Elite Square Wooden Planter Details
- Wooden Garden planter constructed with pressure treated timber to prevent rot
- Wooden planter manufactured in planned smooth timber
- Wooden planter made in the UK from FSC sourced timbers
Why is My Wooden Planter Made of FSC Timber?
- FSC is the Forest Stewardship Council. This organisation is an international network which promoted responsible management of the world's forests.
- The Forest Stewardship Council enables you to buy forest products of all kinds with confidence that you are not contributing to global forest destruction.
- FSC certified forests are managed to ensure long term timber supplies while protecting the environment and the lives of forest-dependent peoples.
- FSC certification can also cover non-timber forest products such as latex and foods.
- A system of Chain of Custody certification traces forest products through the supply chain to the end-consumer.
Product Code: GR-ESQP